generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Spring Reading Thing 2007



My reading list for the 2007 Spring Reading Thing is:

  1. The Smartest Guys In The Room by Bethany McClean and David Elkind
    The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron


  2. Imperial Life In The Emerald City by Rajiv Chandrasekaran
    Inside Iraq's Green Zone


  3. Burr by Gore Vidal


  4. The Survivor by John F Harris
    Bill Clinton In The White House


  5. Liar's Poker by Michael Lewis
    Rising Through the Wreckage on Wall Street


  6. Hanging Captain Gordon by Ron Soodalter
    The Life and Trial of an American Slave Trader



In making this list, Callapidder advised participants to:
Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this spring. Your list can be as long or as short as you'd like.

That's why my list has books I've started and meant to continue but somehow never did OR books I've wanted to read and this gives me the kick in the butt I needed to jump start me into actually doing it. There's no fiction on my list because I read fiction all the time and keep other monthly reading lists for that. These books for the Spring Reading Thing 2007 are all on subjects that interest me, and they're packed with the kind of information and answers to questions I look for in good non-fiction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!

Ma T said...

Thank you! Still workin' on it.

Michael said...

I've only got a second, but I really wanted to stop by and give a big thanks to you for Blogmarking my Love All Books blog. So thank you very much.