- When I was in college, my roommate talked me into getting drunk with her. I forget how it was she got a bottle of Bacardi something or other, but she did. However, we had no mixers, and neither of us had any change to get Coke or 7-Up from the soda machine. So we mixed the booze with Tang. The Tang didn't dissolve very well, so the mixture was kinda lumpy. I drank one glass and hurled.
- I can't whistle. I've tried and tried to learn, but I just cannot do it.
- I hate windchimes. Passionately. I am working on a plan in which, dressed all in black, I sneak over to my neighbor's backporch in the middle of the night, and cut her windchimes down, bring them home, and crush them with a hammer before disposing of them in my garbage can.
- I am scared to death of eyelash curlers.
- I once won a prune eating contest.
- I used to design and knit sweaters for poodles owned by a woman who wore nothing but the color pink and lived in a pink house.
- When I was in 5th grade, I kissed Brayton Bergman for 5 pieces of Double Bubble bubblegum.
- My favorite television shows of all time are Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman and Rocky and Bullwinkle.
That's my 8 facts. Now I think I'm supposed to tag 8 other people. I'm not going to bother 8 other people, and besides, I don't know 8 people who would be willing to do this. So I'll tag 3 and hope for the best. I tag: