generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Shelf

I used to keep a written book diary, but 3 years ago when I moved, I either threw it away or misplaced it. That was a record of books I’ve read since I was a senior in high school (a very long time ago). When I joined the various book groups around the internet, particularly Shelfari.com, I realized how valuable that book diary would have been to have an accurate record of all the books I’ve read and either loved or not loved over the years. I still keep hoping that diary will turn up somewhere, but in the meantime, I have to be content with the list I’ve built up at Shelfari since I joined there. Now I want to get 1,000 books posted. I have no idea how long it will take… be interesting (to me) to see.

3 comments:

chica said...

Thats too bad you lost your diary. Will look up your Shelfari shelf.

Annette said...

Oh, Oh, I hope you find the journal! I started keeping a record of the books I read in January of 2006.

Anonymous said...

Damn , 3 years and you lost it . You have to look for it in your store. 6 montsh more and may be you will never fidn it .