generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Read Around The Genres Challenge



I've just joined Cindy Reads Romance Across The Genres Reading Challenge. This means that in the next 3 months I have to:
  • Read 10 books from this choice of genres:
    1. Pirate or Viking
    2. Vampires
    3. Contemporary
    4. Chick Lit
    5. Medieval
    6. Time Travel
    7. Romantic Suspense
    8. Inspirational
    9. Historical
    10. Paranormal
  • Post reviews on my blog for all 10 books I read


There's trophies for this challenge too! They include:
  • First person who completes the challenge.
  • Most pages read
  • Least amount of authors read
  • Challenge Winner (drawing from all those who complete challenge)



Since this challenge can be combined with other challenges, I'm going to give it a try. I think I've got a few of these genres covered in my TBR pile, so it'll fit in nicely with the RIT TBR Makeover challenge.

Now I've got to go prowl my shelves for what to read next. :)

No comments: