generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I swiped this quiz from Shelly, at Cyber Chocolate. This has absolutely nothing to do with books unless you count the fact that I do read while I eat most of my meals. Another wonderful side effect of my divorce -- I no longer have to sit and listen to WhatsHisName blather on and on about himself or nothing at all (ooops, that may be redundant) when I could be enjoying a really good book. And I do like spaghetti with pesto.




You Are Spaghetti with Pesto



Compared to most people, you have complex tastes. You're a bit of a walking contradiction.

You like a little bit of everything, even if the things you like don't go together.

You aren't picky at all. You can find something to like about almost anything.

You don't judge on appearances alone. You like to experience something before you judge it.



I discovered that I could find out what kind of ice cream I am, but I think for now I'll just stick with the Spaghetti.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he thanks for this pic

Anonymous said...

he he thanks for this pic