generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Read-It-First

Suzanne Beecher, from St Martin's Press, has a free email newsletter recipients receive 5 days a week. Monday through Friday, Suzanne sends part of a new book to be released by St Martin's Press. Collectively the messages may include the entire first chapter of a book, or, in some cases, more.

I recently signed up to receive the letter, and as a result received the first chapter and part of the second chapter to Hog Wild by Cathy Pickens. I was given enough of the novel to know whether I wanted to read more. I do. Earlier I received part of another newly released novel. I realized after reading two of the installments that this was not a book I'd be interested in buying.

If you're interested in new releases and would like to sample before you buy, this is an excellent way to do it. To sign up, go to: Read-It-First.

No comments: