generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, March 16, 2007

Booking Through Thursday, March 15, 2007



  1. Speaking of writing in books, what about writing the entire thing? Do you write? Aspire to write? Dream about writing?At various times I have tried writing what might turn into a book. I quickly learn that I don't have the talent for that kind of thing. However, I do have this germ of an idea for a book in my head, and maybe someday I'll actually, seriously, try to get a form of it into a manuscript. But I'm not betting on it.



  2. If you do write, do you do it for yourself, or because you hope to be published? (Or because you ARE published?) I fully intend when I get ideas for my blogs to publish them because I want the feedback or reactions of other people. I'm not sure what I'd want from a book. That might just be for me. To see if I could really do it.

No comments: